1. Watch Social Network (gotta support CUSE alum, Aaron Sorkin)
2. Watch Harry Potter, maybe cry a little
3. Eat Great food/ Take advantage ofJersey/New York Food
a. Turkey, stuffing, Samgyubsahl, rice (My Beautiful Korean-American Thanksgiving. Honest-to-God, my favorite moment of the year.)
b. Bayside Diner (Bayside, Queens) are they still renovating?
(The Freshmeadow vs. the Beast)
c. Chicken and Rice (NYC 5th and 53rd)
d. Chipotle (Paramus, NJ)
e. White Manna or Shake Shack (Hackensack, NJ/ Madison Square Park)
f. Grimaldi's or Lombardi's (Douglaston, NY/ Prince St)
4. Thrift something of real value
5. Catch up with relationships. Really enforce them with substance and make them stronger.
Site of the Week: http://fattyfriday.com/the-halal-cart-53rd-and-6th-new-york-city (I DIE - Rachel Zoe)
pt. 2: to all my flushing heads